Τρίτη 19 Νοεμβρίου 2013

scrapbook LII

16-18/11/13
take 1.5

ETERNAL DILEMMAS

The saddest sight I've ever witnessed
Was a big tall filthy bum
With dark glasses and a white cane
Losing his balance in every second step.

When i looked down at his feet

I saw a brown trail starting 5 meters behind him.
Mashed feces were stuck under his left shoe
Making it dangerously slippery.
He didn't know why,
He couldn't see where he was going.

He stank awfully

And people were rushing past him.
I stood there, before him, mesmerized.
The big man was walking in baby steps
Trying to maintain his balance.

Noone could help him,

Noone even wanted to.

And i just stood there.

I watched his white cane going up and down
In front of him, hitting the tiles gently,
I watched the despair shaping on his mouth.

My friend grabbed my shoulder and tugged me

"Hey, where are we going for lunch,
McDonald's or Hut?"
I turned to him
And answered:
"McDonald's"

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου